Pound for Pound Challenge

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I weighed in on Thursday last week. It was good news, I lost another two pounds. This is a grand total of 28.5 pounds since May 8th. I was stoked!

I've got to change my "workout" routine. I've been walking at work, but I'm concerned that I'll hit that dreaded plateau soon if I don't mix things up a bit. I do have a Wii Fit which is still waiting for me to hook it up. Just procrastinating, I guess. But, I will get it together. Both myself and the Wii Fit.

Actually, I just have to plug the various cords into various outlets the plugs need to go into. So that will be done probably tomorrow. I had to clear some stuff out of the living room and I've done it. I really need to wait until tomorrow just because the lighting in my living room is so atrocious that I'll need daylight to see what I'm doing. I wouldn't want to plug the wrong plug into the wrong outlet.

So, on with my plan. I have the program that came with Wii Fit and I have the Dance Revolution pad and program. I can get my exercise by dancing and from the Wii Fit program. I will be closing the drapes when I dance because I know it won't be pretty, but I will enjoy it and I will benefit from it.

No comments: