Pound for Pound Challenge

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Setback

As I've posted before, I have my Wii and my Wii Fit. I now need to get a switcher so that I can automatically switch from TV to DVR to TV and Wii. The one I have now only has plugs for three devices.

I went to Walmart, but the one I bought doesn't accomodate coaxial cables. I guess that's because it is for HD, which I don't have. It's got loads of plug-ins though. I'll save it since sometime in the future I will probably have HD.

The problem is, every store I went to had either HD switchers or none at all. So, I went online and found one at Walmart. The very one I need. I was getting ready to print out the information so when I went to Walmart today I would know exactly what I wanted. Then I realized that it's not available in the store, only online. So I ordered it.

It will be another few days before I can get the Wii hooked up, but when I do.....

::grin::

No comments: