Pound for Pound Challenge

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I have a question for Google

I have a problem, but I can't figure out how to get an answer. Apparently, in order to get help, one must join a Google group. I really don't want to join a group. I have one question to ask, but there is no way I can find to get my problem resolved otherwise.

So, my question will apparently go unanswered, I'll have reservations as to whether I want to stay on Blogger or not, and I'll have a bad feeling toward Google. None of which are good options.

Well, I guess I'll get over it. My problem won't be resolved until someone else in a group can answer it, but that's not a problem. I can still post and by posting I can vent my frustration.

Thanks, Google and Blogger. At the very least, I have a way of venting my frustrations. Too bad I have to air it this way.

No comments: